PDF Ltd offers a range of manual, semi-automatic process lines and fully automatic process lines for chemical immersion of a large variety of products.
PDF Ltd. have experience of building an supplying manual process lines for treatments that include:
- Copper Nickel Chrome plating of both metal and plastic substrate’s
- Precious metal plating
- Electroless Nickel
- Metal etching
- Metal cleaning
- Pilot plants for R&D and small batch production
- Zinc Alloys
PDF Ltd. supplies plating and coating plants for various processes, including:
- Tin or silver plating for electronic connectors and components
- Cadmium plating for aircraft landing gear parts
- Hard chrome plating for landing gear pistons
- Phosphate coating for actuators and flaps/rudders
- Chromating/conversion coating for corrosion protection
- Tool manufacturers: drills, files, plastic injection molds, saw blades
- Mechanical engineering: axles, hydraulic pistons, crankshafts, cylinders, valves
- Military: various parts, such as gun barrels
- Automotive industry: decorative finish for internal and external car parts
- Plumbing accessories industry: mixers and other heating, plumbing and ventilation products
- Chrome plating of hospital accessories, lock components, decorative coating of interior accessories
- Decorative chrome plating for plastic parts
Process Line systems are developed to meet individual, ergonomic, logistical and processing challenges ensuring a bespoke design is achieved.
Equipment is manufactured to conform to the necessary legal requirements in respect to the machinery directive (CE), COSHH and any other applicable safety legislation.